The MLTA is a professional organization working on behalf of title industry service providers and consumers. We hope that you will consider joining the many agents, abstractors, attorneys, and underwriters who already have benefited from their membership. Please take a moment to consider the following advantages of MLTA membership.
- As a member of the MLTA, you will receive the quarterly broadcast faxes and/or E-mails detailing changes in state and federal laws and recording practices, along with other informative articles about our industry.
- Lower registration fees are extended to members for Continuing Education classes that provide the credits required by Insurance Department Regulations.
- Members pay reduced fees to attend the Fall Convention designed to keep you informed of industry trends and to keep you in touch with fellow industry professionals.
- Each member has access to the on line Membership Directory that can be used as a handy reference to locate other MLTA members.
- The MLTA Member Directory is available on-line at the MLTA web site.
- Most importantly, the association acts to put the interests of our members before the Maryland Legislature. Members have the opportunity to support MLTA's PAC, which has the collective power and resources to best convey your opinions regarding legislation that could hinder or promote the industry and its services to consumers.
Membership renewals are billed annually and discounts are provided to continuous members.
You also may elect to include additional staff or office locations under your company name, to receive all mailings, and to appear in the online Directory. Please include with your application a list of staff members or branch offices you wish to add. Please provide complete contact information for all members included with your application, else member services cannot be properly provided.
Please complete the Membership Application, then mail or fax the hard copy to the MLTA address noted on the form and below. Dues may be paid with check or by secure online transactions.
1700 King William Woods Road
Midlothian, VA 23113-9106
(804) 794-0248 fax
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Margaret Webb.